Operations Research and Acquisition Support AnalystApply Job ID 2022-6647 Date posted 10/31/2022
MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start accruing PTO at a rate of 20 days/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: http://www.mtsi-va.com/
MTSI is seeking an Operations Research and Acquisition Support Analyst with a TS/SCI clearance to provide support to a Government Office at Arlington, VA. The Operations Research Analyst is responsible for supporting the USAF Next Generation efforts. The primary focus of this effort is on future USAF Air Supremacy capabilities, requirements, and associated acquisition strategies. Candidate should be an experienced and motivated professional with the necessary experience to support the program office’s focused efforts and objectives managed by AFLCMC.
• Participate in the planning and execution of ongoing USAF strategic development planning, and Operational Imperative efforts.
• Develop reports and presentations for program leadership to optimize the ongoing and future USAF strategic and Futures development planning and support.
• Coordinate and deliver briefings conveying programs vision, strategy, plans, schedule, budget requirements to AF leadership, Joint Services, DoD agencies, and congressional staffers.
• Support AFRL, and DARPA technology reviews to support technology maturation and investment strategy development.
• Assist in all phases of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution.
• Assist in identifying and mitigating planning for risks and related issues to the program.
• Assist in reviewing all deliverables, schedules, briefings and reports.
• Participate in related team planning, working groups, and offsite meetings.
• Coordinate with the program office, ACC, and SAF/AQ staffs and leadership.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any technical field. A Master's degree is preferred.
• 20+ Years of overall experience
• Program evaluation, analysis and planning experience
• Operational experience highly desirable.
• The candidate should have strong sense of contractor and government roles in aerospace system development and acquisition.
• Experience with the MS Office Suite of products.
• Must possess a minimum of Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Duties will require unescorted entry and work within classified SAP and SCI facilities.
• Must have 12 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last 5 years
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.
• Travel: Position requires up to 15% travel to CONUS areas.